Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacy N Taylor-Hunt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 27
I recently moved to the area and had to find a new doc. I've spent over 1200$ in labs and 2 appointments in the last few months for two issues ive had for over 18 yrs. She gave me a prescription for my IBS that she will not refill without more labs and another apt. My prescription doesn't have any known human risks and is not a controlled substance. Likewise she refuses to give me a b12 shot, even thought 2 other doctors have confirmed i need it after having surgery that removed the part of my intestines that absorbs it. I think if she cared about her patients she would consider the fact that some only have barely enough money to afford the medicine much less a 700 lab fee (i was told there is a cheaper place in Wesley) and a 300 doc apt fee (they said the fee would be determined by what she marked for the visit, but my first visit was 310 and the second was 200 so i really can't deal with the surprise) to get a shot that doesn't need a prescription and to treat a condition that has been verified and documented. Her reasons for more labs? Check my b12 level and when i found a place that would give them to me, now she says its to check my liver. I have no idea why this is necessary.
15 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Stacy N Taylor-Hunt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Care Family Practice, 38240 Daughtery Rd, Zephyrhills, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stacy N Taylor-Hunt in this video.
Dr. Stacy N Taylor-Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zephyrhills, FL.