Dr. Stacy D Thomas Is this you?

14 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stacy D Thomas?

I love Dr. Thomas. At the beginning of my pregnancy I saw a different doctor who was okay. But then she left the practice and I was scheduled with Thomas. What a blessing. She is absolutely amazing and really listens to me. I'm so excited to be pregnant and to have her as my doctor. I told her last few appointments I wasn't feeling well, I was having dizzy almost fainting spell, blurry visions, and immense pressure and felt my baby was coming out. She was very concerned and told me if it got worse to call the office. It got worse, I called, and the nurse made it sound concerning like Thomas did. But Thomas wasn't available, dr swezdo was. So I saw a new dr who was absolutely horrible. She didn't even listen to me or seem to care that I wasn't feeling well. She literally said "you need to chill." I know dr Thomas would never say this to me or to any other patient. Save your time and just request dr Thomas.