Dr. Stacy J Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stacy J Burns?

superior doctor

My patient relationship with DR.vragel has been both trusting and rewarding. Dr.is easy to talk to, concerned, personable and very knowledgeable of medical knowledge. SHE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDABLE.

I like her!

I feel comfortable with her, she returns calls, gives time needed, im not an easy patient, I like her.

I like her!

I was very comfortable with her right away. I think she trys to take good care of me. I called and asked her to return a call to me, she did very soon.She is a good listener,very helpful.

Very happy with Dr. Vragel

Dr. Vragel is a great listener and always spends a good amount of time with me when I visit, which is frequent.

My medical needs apparently don't matter

I was very disappointed the first time I met Dr. Vragal. She had no warmth or human compassion whatsoever in the brief encounter we had. That aside, she was non-responsive to my medical needs and without discussion, she referred me to have some very painful, invasive tests done which, according to the medical staff, were not at all normal for my symptoms (aka no reason to have these tests done). She is non-responsive with any, and I mean any calls I have ever made, and currently, I can not even get an appointment with her within a two week period for an acute issue. In addition to this, my husband has called four times regarding a referral to a urologist for a vasectomy. Our insurance requires a referral. In a six month period, he has received no referral, no call back and no response from Dr. Vragel. You can be sure that we will not only not recommend her, but we will be leaving that practice all together. I am terribly disappointed that our previous doctor (Rabinowitz) dumped us out on her when she semi-retired. Web-MD has more personality than Stacey Vragel.

Caring

Greta Doc

I have had nothing but great results with Dr vragel and her office.

Just OK

She has personality and connects with patients but is too hands off. I am looking for a new internist

One of the best Doctor I have known