Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stacy L Whitaker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 6
There are few Dr's as honest, compassionate, thorough, and listen as does Dr Whitaker. I'm an RN and I have worked with many physicians and Dr Whitaker is absolutely without a doubt the best you can find. Don't doubt or hesitate the care she'll give you. She meets every expectation and exceeds mine. Additionally, being an RN and observing many physicians practice patient care Dr Whitaker truly does give patients care! Great care. I trust her completely.
Staff is rude and more often than not,very condesending "professionals" who really, really love the sounds of their own voices. Post-op care is night-marish to say the very least. Getting a hold of Dr. Whittaker is near to impossible on the occasion a patient has just been released from the hospital after a major surgerty and cannot reach the doctor. Even her on-call doctor was unavailable all night!! Dr. Whittaker failed to mention to the above mentioned patient while still in the hospital after having a massive tumor removed and hours into recovery while the patient was delirious with pain...told her that they forgot to mention earlier that it is the patient's responsibility to ask for pain medication. they let hours go by while the patient laid there, politely watching the clock, crying, gritting her teeth, delirious from the pain, waiting for the next dose of pain medication that never came. Dr. Whittaker missed a tumor the size of a football in a 5'5" 125lb 35 year old woman for at least three years and admitted to not seeing it even on a previous ultrasound she administered to me in her office( ...oh no...... SHE didn't even find it when it was found...) Her office also failed to schedule my ultrasound with the radiology department..(to confirm the mass prior to surgery....kinda necessary!) or even within her own office..but... they did manage to leave me a message scheduling it with me..which I still have on my phone. It's a good thing my spouse knows people in radiology and luckily they were able to squeeze me inn two hours later. Either that or two weeks later if we would have had to depend on Dr. Whittaker's sorry bunch. Unfortunately, there is more and more. Good luck ladies.Wish I had better news.
16 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Stacy L Whitaker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stacy L Whitaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Grande, OR.