Dr. Stafford Grady Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stafford Grady Jr?

Great Bedside Manner

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Our son has been a patient of Dr. Grady from childhood to adult. Our son has Duchennes MD and as well as other issues. Dr. Grady is extremely patient and talks really great with him about what is going on with him. I am so glad we found this doctor

The Best of the Best*****

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Dr. Grady was the best of the best for us. He was called on the first day our daughter was born. He uplifted us when our daughters heart condition sounded difficult. He was always there for us when we needed him. He kept our spirits up with his explanations of her condition and what would need to be done and how it would be done. Dr. Grady never gave up even when others thought maybe we should. Our daughter is 25 years old now...and is such a joy. Thanks Dr. Grady, if you should read this. <3

Nice but not very knowlegeable

Posted on November 11th, 2012

My 3 months old son was refereed to Dr. Grady for the evaluation of heart murmur. He had no symptoms and was otherwise healthy. Dr. Grady asked a lot of questions many of them had nothing to do with my son's heart condition. He recommended echocardiogram that was done at the same day in his office. It showed that my son had a small defect in his ventricular septum and told me that my son will need surgery. I was very alarmed and did my own research. It seems that many times small defects close by themselves without treatment. We saw another cardiologist for second opinion who recommended periodic follow up. My son is 4 year old now, his heart is normal and he didn't have any surgeries. I am glad that I didn't listen to Dr. Grady. He is an old doctor and is not familiar with modern medical practices.

Posted on September 17th, 2008