Dr. Stan D Allen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stan D Allen?

Office visit

We just saw Dr. Stan Allen for a very good friend, who happens to be a wonderful Korean vet. He will be having a total knee. Dr. Allen took his time, and spoke clearly into my friend's nearly deaf ear. The whole office experience was excellent!! I am a retired nurse from KRMC. My friend was glad he was referred to Dr. Allen by another patient.

torn rotor cuff

Dr. Allen worked very hard to fix my torn rotor cuff. I had torn it almost completely off except for a small section around 25 years earlier. He had a hard time repairing it because of all the time that passed. He was honest with me and said I would not heal completely so I wouldn't be able to lift my arm. Not only did it heal but I have 95 percent movement and lifting ability. I am very happy with my results.

Appointment was not at all what one expects when they go to a doctor.

POS

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!! VERY RUDE AND THREW A BOX OF KLEENEX AT MY MOM AFTER HE MADE HER CRY!!! WOULD NOT DISCUSS HER MEDICATION WITH HER AND TOLD HER TO GET HERSELF TOGETHER OR HE WAS GOING TO WALK OUT OF THE OFFICE!!!! VERY ABUSIVE!!!! NEEDS TO BE GONE!!!

HORRIBLE bed side manner. Talks to you like you're stupid. Doesn't give much of details and when you ask questions he doesn't give very good answers. Very arrogant.

dangerous

Fool

Mechanic

Very poor person Worst Doctor I ever went to. he would not listen, gave me a shot for my leg in the wrong place, talked bad about other doctors, Would never see again. Tried to give me a prescription I could not take and argued with me when I said I could not take, he said I will tell you can take and what you cant. 3 other doctors have told me I could not take what he wanted to prescribe Bod Doctor SAVE YOUR SELF SEE SOMEONE ELSE I am filing a complaint with the medical board. he use words like I don't care I will tell you what hurts. I am the doctor not you

RN

Dr Allen has his patients best interest in mind at all times. He genuinly cares for the people he is intrusted to care for and the outcome of their condition. I would recommend this Dr. to anyone in need of orthopedic services.

rudest doctor in Kingman

Very rude doctor to patients, only concerned if you have money to pay him, will not return, bad reputation around the hospital

Dr. Stan D Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingman, AZ.