Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stan A Eisele has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
For a doctor who claims to spend so much extra time with his patients I have to wonder what he is spending that time doing. Never an encouraging word and truly did not LISTEN to me as a patient - was more concerned with making metaphors about the body being like an engine. After only two slightly off blood results immediately suggested I be put on insulin ( a life sentence ) and referred me to a clinic his friend operates -- who on an unrelated note was extremely rude and aggressive. Rather than look for a cause for the symptoms he just made his diagnosis and proclaimed me a lost cause, despite having nearly completely turned my condition around without medicine. I'm sorry but when your nurse asks a patient if they are depressed and they reply "No more than usual" THAT should be a concern. When the patient informs the doctor they are under heavy stress and working 80 hours a week that SHOULD be a concern. It should point to the fact there may be other underlying factors beyond the physical that need some consideration in the patients overall condition. During the process of finding a new doctor and requesting my records be transferred he not only immediately canceled the existing refills on my heart medications but also attempted to have the ones already filled re-shelved. Knowing I could not see a doctor before my existing medications ran out this essentially could have seriously harmed me as the medicines I take - which are not controlled substances - keep my heart working. VERY disappointed in his service.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1986
St Mary Medical Center
Dr. Stan A Eisele accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Alphonsus Medical Group, 3025 W Cherry Ln Ste B, Meridian, ID
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stan A Eisele in this video.
Dr. Stan A Eisele is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.