Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stan Kruglikov has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Stan Kruglikov has the following 14 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
Showing 5 of 7
Never before have I received such a lazy and careless diagnosis from any other doctor. My mother (a music teacher with no medical background) gave her opinion on my status and what I was dealing with. Dr Kruglikov's reply? "Yeah that sounds right" and he gave me a prescription for a diagnosis my mother made. I ended up in the hospital a month later. Beware this fraud. And if he gives you a disgnosis.. God help you.
My daughter just went to Dr. Kruglicov in Coon Rapids. She assumed he was there. She saw him live on a screen. I found out that he was actually in Florida. It bothers me how he can operate from Florida and treat patients in Minnesota. He recommended a medication for my daughter, which she had been on before and had a very bad reaction to. I am going to have to have her change psychiatrists, so she can get proper care closer to home and actually physically be with a doctor.
Dr. K has been my doctor since he joined Nystrom and Associates and he has been a corner stone in my health care. He listens, he's attentive and he is genuinely interested in my well being. He takes time to ask me how I'm doing and he doesn't micromanage my life, which is hard to find in my experience. He is ethical and let's me be an active participatiant in my health care regimen. I have the deepest respect for him and the only reason I stay with Nystrom is because of him. One of the best in the business!
Dr. Stan Kruglikov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stan Kruglikov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.