Dr. Stan L Markus Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stan L Markus?

Would Give 10 Stars

I found myself in the ER with a condition that required immediate surgery. Thankfully, I had Dr. Markus as my surgeon. His comforting and humorous comments immediately lightened my anxiety. He checked in on me after surgery and again before my hospital release, taking time to explain (and draw me a picture!) of what had occurred and how he fixed it. I've had no complications and the incision has healed super nicely! In fact, given a bit more time, I don't think it will even be visible! No one wants to need surgery, but if it has to happen, then you want a caring and skilled surgeon like Dr. Markus.

Outstanding!

Dr Markus helped me through a pretty tough time, and took the nonsurgical route, which I appreciated. He followed up in office visits, was prompt, listened as well as gave me good feedback, answered my questions. Highly recommend.

No title

I found Dr. Stanley Markus to be kind and caring. Never had a Doctor show so much compassion. I would not go to any other Doctor but him for my type of care. He was compassionate, caring and there for me when I was so scared.

zero bedside manner

seldom saw me in extended rehab setting after surgery. required multiple calls from staff to get him to come see my wound. demanding. rude. basically said it was his way only to do anything. went on vacation and then berated me for seeing a wound doctor for bad changes in my wound while he was gone. not a bad surgeon, but not a nice man.