Dr. Stanford Feinberg Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Stanford Feinberg?

Posted on August 1st, 2017

Seems to care much more about profit than his patients. I was with him for years and he performed un eeded tests, and also his office was terrible about heloping me fill a prescription. DO NOT GO!

Great doctor, bad staff choices

Posted on June 29th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Feinberg since at least 2008. I have never had any issue with the doctor himself. I have had numerouse sleep studies done (some ordered, some I requested), and while they aren't the greatest experience you can have (with being wired up like a Christmas tree) the overnight staff has always been great and try to make an uncomfortable experience as comfortable as they can. The problem is the office staffing. Or at least that is the problem at the Reading location. I have never dealt with a more unpleasant office manager (I assume), or one who absolutely refused to listen to a patient/customer. She frustrated me to the point that I became rude but then threatened to call the police all while being uncooperative. I wish I hadn't said anything rude (I said I was trying to get some GD'd info) and I wish I could have apologized to the other people there. I literally was at the point of leaving the practice. The only saving grace was that Dr. Feinberg took responsibility and was very helpful. If you go make sure to try not to even bother with the staff unless absolutely necessary and just ask any questions of the Dr.

Never really helped

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for over a year now and other than my very first appointment, I only see him for about 7 minutes. He gives me perscriptions refills or ups my dosage and sends me on my way. Doesn't seem to want to listen to anything I have to say about my long time migraine problem or do anything other than prescribe drugs. My headaches are less severe but I still have them. I am switching doctors.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Most of the staff is constantly changing and difficultly with getting medication. Dr. Brown does not have a very good bedside manner. Dr. Feinberg pushes sleep test.

I'm still not feeling any better.

Posted on September 6th, 2012