Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanford Lamberg
Dr. Stanford Lamberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Pikesville, MD . He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Lamberg is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanford Lamberg has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stanford Lamberg has the following 7 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Stanford Lamberg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stanford Lamberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Lamberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
50 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanford Lamberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.