Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanford M Noel
Dr. Stanford M Noel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pacific Palisades, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Noel is affiliated with Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles, LP and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanford M Noel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Stanford M Noel has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Stanford M Noel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stanford M Noel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Noel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Alameda County Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanford M Noel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pacific Palisades, CA.