Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanislav Goykhman MD
Dr. Stanislav Goykhman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lyndhurst, NJ, with other offices in Hoboken, NJ and Lyndhurst, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanislav Goykhman has 6 locations
612 Rutherford Ave Fl 1
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
988 Broadway Ste 201
Bayonne, NJ 07002
968 River Rd Ste 203
Edgewater, NJ 07020
609 Washington St Fl 2
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Book Online Now
Dr. Stanislav Goykhman has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stanislav Goykhman has the following 29 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Addison Disease
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Weight Loss
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanislav Goykhman - Posted on May 24th, 2018
Great experience , no waiting time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanislav Goykhman - Posted on June 13th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanislav Goykhman - Posted on February 2nd, 2017
Great experience , short waiting time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanislav Goykhman - Posted on January 10th, 2017
. The front desk service was great. I did not have a long waiting time. Dr. Goykhman is well experienced physician. He actually was very thorough and patiently addressed all my questions and concerns. Besides prescribing medicine, he took the time to review all the lifestyle changes that could help my condition. I have been very pleased with this doctor! I've already recommend him to my family and friends.
Great experience !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanislav Goykhman - Posted on December 22nd, 2016
The office staff was very friendly and helpful! Dr. Goykhman very knowledgeable . He reviewed my old record and lab was ordered and done while i was in a office. During my second visit 1 week later he reviewed results and came up with a treatment plan . He answered all of my questions without and explained everything thoroughly. I really appreciated his kindness and professionalism.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
9 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Stanislav Goykhman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Stanislav Goykhman
Dr. Goykhman specializes in Edocrinology, Diabetes, Hormone imballance and Weight loss. He licensed in both New Jersey and New York; Dr. Goykhman completed Internal Medicine Residency at Easton Hospital. Fellowship was completed in NYU and Creight on University. Bilingual in both Russian and English. He has received recognition for patient care and is a memper in a number of professional and scientific societies. He perfomes Thyroid Ultrasound and thyroid Biopsy in a office
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanislav Goykhman, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Lyndhurst, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Stanislav Goykhman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lyndhurst, NJ.