Have you seen Dr. Stanislav Goykhman?

Great experience

Met with Dr. Goykhman He is very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner combined with vast knowledge. He was able to help me with all my concerns . I really appreciated it! :) totally recommend Dr Goykhman for thyroid dysfunction and weight loss probelms.

Great experience , no waiting time

The office staff was very friendly and helpful! Dr. Goykhman seemed very knowledgeable . He reviewed my lab results. Dr Goykhman answered all of my questions and explained everything thoroughly. I really appreciated his kindness and professionalism.

Great Doc! No issues with him nor the staff. Office staff are accomodative. Good hours are available. Will be going to my follow up appt.

Great experience , short waiting time

. The front desk service was great. I did not have a long waiting time. Dr. Goykhman is well experienced physician. He actually was very thorough and patiently addressed all my questions and concerns. Besides prescribing medicine, he took the time to review all the lifestyle changes that could help my condition. I have been very pleased with this doctor! I've already recommend him to my family and friends.

Great experience !!

The office staff was very friendly and helpful! Dr. Goykhman very knowledgeable . He reviewed my old record and lab was ordered and done while i was in a office. During my second visit 1 week later he reviewed results and came up with a treatment plan . He answered all of my questions without and explained everything thoroughly. I really appreciated his kindness and professionalism.

first visit experience

Doctor appear to be very knowledgeable and at tentative. Didn't rush me in and out. he explained everything to me and answered all my questions

Great experience

I have a great experience with Dr Goykhman He is attentive and listens. He gave me his full attention, great advice He's absolutely professional and courteous.

Doctor does not read the patient's record before seeing them at an appointment. patient has to point out everything that was done to them. am disappointed. extremely disappointed.

Excellent Doctor. Very humble and patient. Very methodical and knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 3 years and am very happy with the diagnosis and the service

Great Experience

I was referred by my primary care physician and I couldn't have been happier. After reviewing my problem, the doctor went over all of my options and listened to my concerns with each one ultimately directing me to the best option. I highly recommend Dr. Goykhman.

Excellent Endocrinologist

I have been Dr Goykhman patient for the past 3 years. He is an excellent endocrinologist and helped me with me medical problems. I would recommend him to my relatives too.

DR. GOYKHMAN

WENT TO MY PRIMARY DR. FOR YEARS ON WEIGHT GAIN, HAIR LOSS AND FATIGUE N HE TOLD ME I WAS JUST OVERWHELMED WITH WORK, STRESS AND MY KIDS. FINALLY WENT TO SEE DR. GOYKHMAN N FROM OUR FIRST MEETING HE NOTICED MY NECK WAS LARGER THAN NORMAL. HE DONE AN ULTRASOUND AND IMMEDIATELY BEGAN TREATING ME FOR MY THYROID. DR. GOYKHMAN IS AWESOME!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY.

Dr. Stanislav Goykhman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lyndhurst, NJ.