Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanislaw P Stawicki has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Excellent physician on all counts ..As an emergency room patient at OSU Wexner Medical Center Dr. Stawicki was quick to diagnose my problem,kept me informed as to what needed to be done and his genuine concern and care gained my trust immediately. As far as I am concerned he saved my life and was there for me post operative as well. Though I developed an infection once home and recovering and needed to be re-admitted he was there again reassuring me and seeing that I got the right meds needed and wound care. Four days later I went home to recover and felt confident my infection was no longer an issue for me. I felt very fortunate to have Dr. Stawicki perform my trauma surgery and I hold him in highest regard. The OSU Wexner Medical Center is very fortunate to have Dr. Stawicki on their team..
17 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Stanislaw P Stawicki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanislaw P Stawicki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.