Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley A Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Stanley A Schwartz has the following 11 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Stanley A Schwartz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Most memorable? Let's see, how about when the staff lost my chart? Then they lost my labs. Their incompetence is this office is unbelieveable! Because of their laziness, I ended up getting a parking ticket because my meter ran out. And can you say S L O O O O O W? 2 1/2 hours to speak to a resident about the stuff that was already in my chart. But of course, she didn't know because THEY LOST IT! Dr. Schwartz is supposed to be one of the most knowledgeable in the area. I wouldn't know because in the 5 minutes I spent with him, he basically dismissed everything I had to say or any questions I had. To top it off, he wrote me a prescription that I cannot take because of my allergies. I am currently looking for a doctor that at the very least pays attention to his patients. If a doctor is THAT busy that he cannot correctly prescribe a medication , then he needs to cut back or hire more competent help.
46 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
Dr. Stanley A Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center, 100 High St, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Stanley A Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.