Dr. Stanley A Schwartz Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stanley A Schwartz?

I HATE going to this doctor!

Most memorable? Let's see, how about when the staff lost my chart? Then they lost my labs. Their incompetence is this office is unbelieveable! Because of their laziness, I ended up getting a parking ticket because my meter ran out. And can you say S L O O O O O W? 2 1/2 hours to speak to a resident about the stuff that was already in my chart. But of course, she didn't know because THEY LOST IT! Dr. Schwartz is supposed to be one of the most knowledgeable in the area. I wouldn't know because in the 5 minutes I spent with him, he basically dismissed everything I had to say or any questions I had. To top it off, he wrote me a prescription that I cannot take because of my allergies. I am currently looking for a doctor that at the very least pays attention to his patients. If a doctor is THAT busy that he cannot correctly prescribe a medication , then he needs to cut back or hire more competent help.

Dr. Stanley A Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.