Dr. Stanley Abramow Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Abramow?

I have delivered all 4 of my children with Dr. Abramow. He might not be the doctor for everyone, but for me he was perfect. He does his job, is quick to the point, and is very professional. Some people might be looking for a warm and fuzzy type relationship with their OB, but I appreciated that he always was direct with our conversations and quick to get me in and out of appointments. At the hospital he always made sure I was taken care of by the staff and was a good sport when I wanted to get a picture with him and my babies. I am greatful to him for helping my children arrive safely into this world!!