Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Stanley R Angus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stanley R Angus has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Stanley R Angus is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 15
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley R Angus - Posted on July 31st, 2016
Great Experience and would recommend!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley R Angus - Posted on December 18th, 2015
I have not had a male gyn in years and when I had to get my annual exam before the year ended and he had an appointment available I was worried. I was assured by nurse that everyone loved him and it would be ok and a nurse would be with me the entire time. I imagined and older, gray hair or bald man that look like grandpa, and full of wisdom, so I said ok. Well he walked into the room and was not old, was not gray hair, was far from a grandpa, but his wisdom, care and understanding of my fear, settled me and I was able to complete my exam and realized it was one of my best in comfort and being provided information during exam and left informed and understanding my medical information.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley R Angus - Posted on January 7th, 2015
Dr Angus' is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stanley R Angus - Posted on February 9th, 2011
Dr Angus saw me through a full term pregnancy and a miscarriage. He also delivered my son (I had a c-section). He is really really good! He is caring, his diagnosis is accurate, he understands your problem, he spends time with you.. Really, I have had no complaints about his and he is definitely the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Angus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Stanley R Angus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsATLANTA WOMENS SPECIALISTS, 5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ste 350, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Stanley R Angus is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.