- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley R Angus MD
Dr. Stanley R Angus, MD is a doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Angus is affiliated with Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital. They speak French, Spanish.
Dr. Stanley R Angus has 2 locations
Dr. Stanley R Angus has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stanley R Angus has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Stanley R Angus Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stanley R Angus
Dr. Angus graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Angus works in Atlanta, GA and 1 other location and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Angus is affiliated with Northside Hospital and Northside Hospital.