Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley W Arnold has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
I've never taken the time to write a bad review about anyone, but this doctor's bedside manner and condescending attitude warrants this negative review. He was dismissive and didn't want to be bothered with a few questions about an alternative to the medicine he wanted to prescribe. I'm extremely underweight due to recent undiagnosed nausea and vomiting. When I asked what can I do to gain weight and inquired about an antihistamine that not only helps you sleep at night but is known for weight gain, his flippant response was "Eat." He acted like he had never heard of the medication I was referring to when there's no doubt he knew what it was. I've always recommended Edinger Medical to friends but now I will make sure to say "Don't use Dr. Arnold." He was absolutely rude.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
46 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Heart of Buckhead, 275 Collier Rd NW Ste 500, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley W Arnold in this video.
Dr. Stanley W Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.