- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley W Arnold has 2 locations
Dr. Stanley W Arnold has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stanley W Arnold has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stanley W Arnold Accepts the Following Insurance
- 9900 Talbert Ave Ste 302 Fountain Valley , CA : (714) 965-2500
- 275 Collier Rd NW Ste 500 Atlanta , GA 30309
More about Dr. Stanley W Arnold
Dr. Arnold graduated summa cum laude and as Graduate of Distinction from Point Loma University, San Diego, in 1978, with a degree in Chemistry. He attended the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine where he was also a Graduate of Distinction and member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He completed his internship and residency at University of Oklahoma in 1985, then returned to California to become the first Internist with Edinger Medical Group. Dr. Arnold is a Board Certified Internist, and President of Edinger Medical Group. He served as Vice-Chairman, Medical Department and Chairman, Bioethics Committee, at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital for many years. He currently serves as Chairman of Internal Medicine at Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center as well as MemorialCare Representative for the hospital.