Dr. Stanley P Ballou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley P Ballou?

very nice and knowledgeable

I just saw this review after registering for Google Health. I have used Dr. Ballou for over 5 years and appreciate his knowledge about fibromyalgia and the research he stays up to date on. I was not diagnosed by him, but continue to have him follow me in managing this diagnosis. He has been helpful in refilling prescriptions and signing off on the disability placard for the Bureau of Motor Vehicles. He is a Dr. who believes in this diagnosis when other health care professionals have not.

He ignored my symptoms

My doctor referred me to a rheumatologist to be checked out for sero-negative rheumatoid arthritis. (I chose Dr. Ballou because he is the head of the department and is on a on a local arthritis board.) But he ignored my symptoms which have been getting worse (trouble walking, leg function loss, feeling ill all the time.) He said he was sorry to hear of my disability. He did "not" offer to test me for sero-negative arthtiris. He did NO tests at all. What kind of doctor is this? He was very rude, abrupt, and uncaring. His manner was SO intimindating that I will not return.