Dr. Stanley J Berke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley J Berke?

anthony siniscalchi

the best

Doctor does not see patients unless they need surgery.

I have been going to this doctor for a few years. He told me some months ago after a check that I should come back in 6 months. On the later visit, after tests I was taken to a new young doctor with 4 years experience, who he has hired. He was to check my eyes for glaucoma!! I told the attendant that I made an appointment to see Dr. Berke and would not see anyone else. I was told to wait. After 45 minutes I asked about him and was told Berke was busy with someone else. I told the checkout lady, who told me that I was to be seen by the new doctor since my prescription was being checked!! Totally the wrong purpose and doctor. I was told Dr. Berke now handles only surgery cases. This is new and he later confirmed on an email. I did not get the courtesy of being told in advance nor did he come out and tell me. I walked out and will never go back. I wasted over 2 hours in his office and did not get checked.

Not at all satisfied with the results!

Very pleasant and excellent. I have great results with my cataract surgery.

I can See Clearly now

Had cateract surgery several years ago. Opted to have one eye for distance and one eye for close, couldn't be happier. Read without glasses. Can see for driving without glasses. One happy camper.

Dr moved twice without telling me where he moved to.Did not respond to pharmacy phone calls to refill a needed prescription.Was not cooperative aout my move to another doctor. Tried forcfully to keep me in his practice when I told office staff I would no come bsck. Not courteous enough to come out and find out why I wanted to leave.I must admit that I was very angry about this treatment.

Excellent Care by an outstanding physician

Dr. Berke and his staff have provided me with excellent care over the past 15 years. I suffer from a difficult condition and I have had to see the doctor as often as three times a week for extended periods. I could not be more pleased with him and his staff, particularly his assistant, Michelle.

Excellent physician