Highly Dissatisfied

Over a year never diagnosed a brain tumor

anthony siniscalchi

the best

Doctor does not see patients unless they need surgery.

I have been going to this doctor for a few years. He told me some months ago after a check that I should come back in 6 months. On the later visit, after tests I was taken to a new young doctor with 4 years experience, who he has hired. He was to check my eyes for glaucoma!! I told the attendant that I made an appointment to see Dr. Berke and would not see anyone else. I was told to wait. After 45 minutes I asked about him and was told Berke was busy with someone else. I told the checkout lady, who told me that I was to be seen by the new doctor since my prescription was being checked!! Totally the wrong purpose and doctor. I was told Dr. Berke now handles only surgery cases. This is new and he later confirmed on an email. I did not get the courtesy of being told in advance nor did he come out and tell me. I walked out and will never go back. I wasted over 2 hours in his office and did not get checked.

Very pleasant and excellent. I have great results with my cataract surgery.

Dr. Stanley J Berke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Westbury, NY.