Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley H Boczko has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Bladder Issues
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Showing 5 of 31
Upon returning home, after I was hospitalized out of state for a kidney stone incident, Dr.Boczko promised to review that hospital's reports and call me back within a day. He never did such. I was subsequently hospitalized again 1 1/2 days later, extremely dehydrated with my blood pressure through the roof.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
45 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Stanley H Boczko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStanley Howard Boczko Md, 1234 Central Park Ave Ste 3A, Yonkers, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley H Boczko in this video.
Dr. Stanley H Boczko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.