Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Brunn
Dr. Stanley Brunn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jervis, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Brunn is affiliated with St Anthony Community Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus. Dr. Brunn has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Brunn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Stanley Brunn has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Stanley Brunn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brunn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Anthony Community Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Bon Secours Community Hospital
Bon Secours Comm Hosp
Bonsecours Hospital Port Jervis Ny
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Orange Regional Middletown Ny
Bon Secours Comm Hosp, Port Jervis, Ny
Orange Regional Medical Center, Horton Campus
Horton Memorial Hospital Medical Center
Orange Reg Med Ctr -Horton Ca, Middletown, Ny
Alegent Health Mercy Hospital Corning
48 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions15 E Main St, Port Jervis, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley Brunn in this video.
Dr. Stanley Brunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jervis, NY.