Dr. Stanley J Callister Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Stanley J Callister?

Where's the gloves???

Most awkward physical of my life!After waiting for what was easily an hour at his office this is what transpired.The scenario went as followed: Dr Callister walks in. Proceeds to tell me to drop my pants, I comply. At this time I'm expecting Dr. Callister to show his professionalism when conducting my "cough test", and place on the sterile latex gloves. Never happened.I don't think that I could ever go back after this experience.Creepy!!!!

I thought he forgot about me

I think he left me on the table and went to lunch.

Leaves you waiting during lunch

He left me waiting on the table and later I found out he went to lunch. He left me there for over an hour. This guy is a real piece of work. Don't waste your time on this narccisist.