Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley H Carr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stanley H Carr has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Stanley H Carr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stanley H Carr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
He did my hysterectomy, he was very informative and loves to draw pics of what he's talking about. He was a real jerk to me after he gave me a hysterectomy, asked why I was on anti-depressants, made me feel like crap about myself, had no empathy what so ever. Told me that my Klonopin was very dangerous and practically told me I could die taking them, which is not true. Anyways, he was very crappy, I wish Dr Demundd never moved, I loved her! I'm finding someone else.
Dr. Carr delivered both of my children and I couldn't have felt more at ease both times. If I went into his office with a problem, I always felt that I was getting the best possible care. He definitely keeps up to date on new research and explains everything very carefully. Very happy with Dr. Carr!
He delivered my daughter a couple years ago, and he is a wonderful doctor. I am now pregnant again, and would love for him to be my doctor, but I can't seem to find out where he is currently practicing at.
Dr. Carr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Stanley H Carr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsStanley H Carr Md, 1922 Glen Springs Dr, Fremont, OH
Dr. Stanley H Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, OH.