Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley G Chai has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stanley G Chai has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Stanley G Chai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I believe I have been a patient of Dr. Chai for over 13 years and I have never experience any negative visits to his office. The staff as always been friendly. Dr. Chai has always been caring, but to the point concerning your health. And although I have moved from the area, I still travel to him to keep him as my doctor.
Dr. Chai has been my physician for 17 years, he cared for me through a very very difficult preganecy. He's very attentive to your feelings and he has a memory out of this world. He's attentive to detail and syptoms that you maybe feeling. I can tell you this I have not came across any doctor with an caring spirit and a gentleness the this doctor displays. During his exams you don't feel him touching you. Doctor Stanley Chai "Awesome doctor". Love him..Reviewed by: For me to know and for me to share...
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Chai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Stanley G Chai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStanley Gary Chai Md, 2828 S Seacrest Blvd Ste 201, Boynton Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley G Chai in this video.
Dr. Stanley G Chai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.