Dr. Stanley J Conhon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley J Conhon?

Dr Conhon has been my physician for over 10 years now and I would never want a different doctor. He spends time. He listens and he cares

Little personal care

Have to ask for anything/everything and. seems to have a lack of empathy for patients

Wonderful Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Conhon's for years. I can't tell you how many mishaps I've endured over the years, but he always took care of my problems, and always has time for questions.

im in heart failure and he cant even refill aspirin in time

I am a disabled veteran and i and in heart failure neither myself or the pharmacy can get him to refill my aspirin i am very glad i have real doctors for my important medications hes in it for the pay check

Most intelligent, well rounded Dr I have ever met. He cares and your not just in the next room". He treats you like he has known you forever and cures what your problems are or finds someone that will. Great personality. Cant say enough positive things about him after being his patient for years!

Moving on

Dr Conhon has no bedside manner. He blows me off, and doesn't listen. The wait time is ridiculous. He never looks up from writing or playing on the computer. He has never physically examined me in all the time ive been going to him. My advice is if you have any serious health issues to find a more competent physician. He needs to remember the oath he took and actually take care of his patients.

Dr. works well with me in pain management and any other reason i have ever seen him. A+ 5 star in my book!!!

Very thorough and you don't feel rushed. I have found him to be very polite and eager to solve any problem and answer any question

been with dr. conhon since i was in 2nd or 3rd grade, im now a senior. and except for the wait in the waiting room, which wasnt that bad. there is at least there was a giant fish tank in the waiting room. it gives you something to distract you. i dont know if the tank is still there, because well im in near perfect health, all thanks to him.

My doctor

I really love Dr. ConHon. I have been seeing him since he was at his last building and not well known. He won me when he did everything he could to help me. He is also, kind, caring and very good with his patients(at least me and my family anyways) and he tries to exhaust all means when something is wrong. It does take a bit to get into see him but I do not think this is his fault or decision to do this. I think it is Mclaren forcing him to have to book so many appointments since it is their rule since he is a Mclaren doctor. I refuse to ever change doctors because he is wonderful to us and my children love him.

Dr. Stanley J Conhon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davison, MI.