Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Cortell
Dr. Stanley Cortell, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Cortell is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Cortell has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Stanley Cortell has the following 1 expertise
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Dr. Stanley Cortell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cortell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Beth Israel Medical Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Tufts University Sch. of Medicine
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia Unv
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
St Lukes Hospital
Saint Luke`s Roosevelt Hospital Center-Roosevelt Division
St. Luke`s Hospital
St Lukes Roosevelt
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanley Cortell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.