Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Epstein
Dr. Stanley Epstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Bronxville, NY and Scarsdale, NY. He has 55 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Childrenos Medical Center of New York and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Epstein has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Stanley Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.