Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Ermshar
Dr. Stanley Ermshar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA, with another office in Anaheim, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ermshar is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center, Anaheim Memorial Medical Center and West Anaheim Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Ermshar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This Dr. was the on duty Dr. for a hosp. my brother was taken to. My 53 yr old brother had a stroke and was to be sent to rehab. But this Dr's. sharp eye, attention to behavior and genuine concern likely saved his life. My brother has mental disorders and Dr. Ermshar delayed transfer to rehab until he was able to confirm his thoughts about my brothers mental state. I was able to speak with him immediately after my arrival and he went right to work in having a Psych Dr evaluate my brother. He is now on medication and is a willing participant in an Acute rehab. Had Dr Ermshar not noticed my brother's unusual behavior and went through with his transfer order, the rehab would have had to release him due to his refusal for treatment. Had he gone home I honestly believe he would have committed suicide. I've had more than an average amount of experience with Drs is the last 20 yrs. There are good Doctors and very good Doctors. Dr. Ermshar, in my opinion, is an excellent Dr. and he has my gratitude and appreciation.
Dr. Ermshar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
West Anaheim Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Loma Linda University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Stanley Ermshar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanley Ermshar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.