Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley J Filip has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Child Birth
- Premature Menopause
- Pelvic Exam
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 12
My first appointment of this kind, and I was EXTREMELY nervous. Dr. Filip was extremely kind to both me and my husband (who came in with me.) He told a funny story, asked me some pleasant questions, and managed somehow to put me at ease. He was very reassuring about my condition, which makes all the difference! I can't recommend him highly enough.
Dr Filip has some of the best bedside manners I have ever encountered. He is kind and sympathetic, caring and concerned. He takes time to explain alternative solutions to a problem, breaking it down into non complicated terms while at the same time not treating me like a child. I feel he truly cares about his patients and wants to be sure they do not leave with unanswered questions.
I am in the health profession and was encouraged to see Dr Filip for a checkup. My visit was very informative . It was decided at that time to do surgery within the next week. Dr Filip is extremely, caring and compassionate. As a nurse in management I would reccommend him to anyone. The outcome of the surgery was excellent. So, many problems that my colleagues had I did not . I contributed my recovery to the fact that the surgeon is excellent and skillfull
39 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1979
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Stanley J Filip accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDuke University Hospital, 2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley J Filip in this video.
Dr. Stanley J Filip is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Durham, NC.