Dr. Stanley Goldsmith Is this you?

Wonderful Care Provider

Posted on May 10th, 2015

Goldsmith was a wonderful doctor. He was also the doctor that delivered me when i was born. My mother had informed of this when i started receiving prenatal care from him while pregnant with my oldest daughter.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr Stanley goldsmith saved my life and the life of my unborn baby 21 years ago

great doctor!

Posted on July 29th, 2012

He gave me great prenatal care, and delivered my first son. Kind of dissapointed that he retired!

inappropriate bedside manner

Posted on September 9th, 2009

I am a social worker and took my pregnant eighteen-year-old client to see Dr. Goldsmith late last year (2008). He made inappropriate jokes about vibrators and sex during the vaginal ultrasound. Also during the ultrasound, he told my client that her baby had a "big nose" and "big butt." I believe these are racial stereotypes and hugely hugely inappropriate. At the end of our visit, he told my client that smoking would not harm the baby. We switched doctors right away.

Posted on October 31st, 2016