Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley L Grabias Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
I can not say enough about Dr Grabais. I recently had a total knee. I am so pleased with all the care from my first visit until now healing, walking and feeling like a new ambulatory person and I am only 4 1/2 weeks out from surgery. I highly recommend Dr Grabais for any type of joint replacement surgery.
The lady at the reception desk is not friendly or professional. Dr.'s secretary Joann is honey dear, sweetie pie until you call with a problem then she is unprofessional and snippy, loud on the phone.She Interrupts patient time with the doctor knocking on the door with non emergency of his appt. with the dentist. When calling the office and put through to Joann she does a diagnosis of her own without asking the doctor. For the past five years I have x-ray after x-ray and cat scans shots that do no good at all. Operation after operation with no end in sight. After surgery you call this office and say the medicines the Dr. prescribed are causing problems, I am so sick and Joann states" this is an orthopedic office we do not deal with medicines." So after surgery you are on your own. Then you call your pc doctor and he says they are the ones who gave you the medicines which are making you sick. Also charging my insurance company for four or five little gadgets to ease the pain and really none of them work.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2008, 2011, 2009, 2016, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
51 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Stanley L Grabias Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRidgewood Orthopedic Specialist, 2201 Ridgewood Rd Ste 200, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley L Grabias Jr in this video.
Dr. Stanley L Grabias Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Reading, PA.