Dr. Stanley J Gwock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley J Gwock?

Excellent!

I am very satisfied.

I miss this doctor! Once my insurance changed I had to find another doctor and was very upset. Dr. Gwock is an amazing doctor. He takes time to listen to his patients and hear their concerns. He goes above and beyond to make sure that you get the help you need. Wait time is very short, bed side manner is awesome, nurses are friendly!

Undersheriff

Dr. Gwock is a caring, compassionate Dr. You seldom see Doc's like this! If a matter concerns you, it concerns him too. His Office staff are great as well. If you are in the Tally area and involved in Public Safety, Call Dr. Gwock. I just returned from the FBI National Academy and he put me through all kinds of test, blood work and a physical just to make sure I was good to go before he signed off on my medical sheet. He's the real deal and the best deal in town as far as doctors are concerned. You can TRUST your family to his care. I did and do mine!

no wonder he's accepting new patients

A friend refered me to Mr. Gwock saying he was a good PCP. I tried to set up a physical but he absolutely would not meet with me unless I paid him for a interview. I tried to explain my point of view saying times were tough and I can't take a day off work and pay your fees just to come in and say hi but he didn't seem sympathetic. My impression is he's more interest in the money then the patient.

Skilled and Caring

Dr. Gwock is one of those special physicians who is sensitive to his patients and is very knowledgeable. He spends whatever time necessary to accomodate each patient. He is always looking to improve the long term health and well being of his patients. I have been of patient of Dr. Gwock since he began practice 26 years ago.

Deeply committed to his patients