Dr. Stanley Kim Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Stanley Kim?

ms.

What else can be said...Dr. Kim saved my life. he is compassionate, brilliant, and loved and respected by every professional at St. David's Hospital, including every nurse and technician who assisted me while in the hosp. His office staff is helpful and easy to work with. I owe my life to Dr. Kim. May God continue to bless him and every patient who puts his/her life in his hands.

He saved my life!

Dr. Kim saved my life! 60% of people with my same injury experience paralysis. It has been 8 years now since he performed my surgery and you would never know I had such a serious injury! He is very informative, calming, professional and friendly! I am SO thankful for him and for giving me back my life! (and my back!) :-)

The Best

Dr. Kim has saved my husband's life several times and we cannot say anything that would adequately express how much he means to us. Not only is he the best in his field - but is a very kind and compassionate person - and his patients are all important to him.

AWESOME!

best endovascular doctor in Austin

I have rarely happened upon a finer group of doctors than that of Stanley Kim and Anant Patel. I have had procedures by both, and give them a +++++. Not only are they vastly experienced and knowledgeable, but they give each person great caring and much valuable time. I could rave on and on, but this says it all: I searched for "best endovascular doctor in Austin", and Dr. Kim's name was the very first entry. I was so fortunate to have been guided to this team of surgeons.

Dr. Stanley Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.