Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley H Levy
Dr. Stanley H Levy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. He has 69 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Levy is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley H Levy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stanley H Levy has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Stanley H Levy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stanley H Levy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
This guy is at the top when it comes to listening & solving issues. When I lived in Mich I had the good fortune of meeting him as an electronic technician while servicing his home alarm system. I had a ruff headache and he insisted I get up on his kitchen counter and thoroughly tested my neck & muscles and had me come to his office. Haven't come across another doctor quite like him. Hope he's doing well & plan on driving from Wisconsin to visit him soon.
Dr. Levy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
69 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1949
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Stanley H Levy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFranklin Medical Consultants, 29829 Telegraph Rd Ste 100, Southfield, MI
Dr. Stanley H Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.