3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stanley H Levy?

I'm 68 & have seen quite a few doctors.

This guy is at the top when it comes to listening & solving issues. When I lived in Mich I had the good fortune of meeting him as an electronic technician while servicing his home alarm system. I had a ruff headache and he insisted I get up on his kitchen counter and thoroughly tested my neck & muscles and had me come to his office. Haven't come across another doctor quite like him. Hope he's doing well & plan on driving from Wisconsin to visit him soon.

Birth Control

Dr. Stanley H Levy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.

Dr. Stanley H Levy Is this you?