Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley H Schwartz
Dr. Stanley H Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moreno Valley, CA, with other offices in Riverside, CA and Banning, CA . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley H Schwartz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Stanley H Schwartz has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 35
The doctors travel from office to office which makes it very very difficult to get refills. Plus, you will wait forever even if you have an appointment. Norco refills have to have script every month, you can not get the script early, if the doctor you are seeing is not in the office, you either have to go to the office they are in for the day or hope they don't forget to get the script done when the Dr comes in. There has to be a better way. Dr Schwartz and staff treat one as a number. After your pain level is at a 10 for three days, they still don't care and hang up on you if you happen to yell. Don't go there, find someone else if you can, especially if you are elderly and in pain.
I chose this facility because of my insurance and proximity to my work. The staff are unprofessional and the medical personnel are of the lowest grade. It took them 1 month to call in a prescription for my husband and i went in for upper abdominal pain and dr. Loera wanted to have me tested for gall stones when my chart clearly states i had my gall bladde and stones removed 12 yrs ago. They dont even take your medical chart in when they go in to do the " exam". The incompetency of the staff and dr's is horrific. I do not recommend them at all. Dont waste your time there. Find another doctor!!!!!!
I've been with Dr. Schwartz for over 12 yrs and have been very pleased with the way I have always been treated by the staff. I don't know anything about the Mo Valley office but the Banning office staff are very courteous and efficient. There are times I've had to wait but those are not often and besides, people need to understand emergencies happen and doctors aren't robots! They get sick too! Dr. Schwartz has always given me his undivided attention when it's my turn and all the time I needed. Doctor finished redecorating and other than really uncomfortable chairs (LOL) it really looks terrific! I've been with Dr. Schwartz for over 12 yrs and have been happy with the way I've been treated all these years. The other doctors that Dr. S has picked to work with him have been just as nice and professional as he is.
Dr. Schwartz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Dr. Stanley H Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanley H Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moreno Valley, CA.