Dr. Stanley C Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley C Hall?

Does not listen well to patients concerns & questions. Seems to rely mostly on his ability to read x-rays and other doctors notes.

Cystic cell renal cancer

Dr. Hall is the man. From diagnosis through surgery and after surgery, he helped me each step of the way. My right kidney was removed and there was little blood loss. Thankfully the cancer was contained and did not spread. It is now 2 weeks after my surgery and I am about 90% back to my regular life. I still can't do a lot of lifting, but I'm getting there. My family and I are very grateful to God for this fine doctor.

Dr. Stanley C Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.