Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley C Harvey has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stanley C Harvey has the following 12 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Stanley C Harvey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stanley C Harvey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Harvey should retire if he doesn't want to listen carefully to a patient's concerns. I had to urge him to diagnose a lump on my neck. Finally, he did a casual needle biopsy, which he said was inconclusive- no follow up. Eventually, a specialist showed me on ultrasound that my thyroid had to be removed- and that Dr. Harvey should have done this much sooner. This is just one of several incidents which made me seek another doctor.
My first visit with Dr. Chad Harvey; I am a new primary care patient. Am usually not at east when seeing a new doctor and staff. However, I was pleasantly surprised to meet a very friendly and competent staff, and my first impression is that Dr. Harvey is an excellent, caring doctor. Although he seems a bit rushed, he took time to listen to what I had to say, and to talk to me about my medical history, my present complaints and my medications. I'd rate him one of the best doctors I've seen, and I am now 84 years old, so have seen many doctors and specialists over the years.
Told his patient to stop calling for help when blood sugar numbers were over 250 and below 60 for over 5 months. Allowed a documented sodium deficiency to continue for more than 5 months. Ignored uti infection that led to emergency room. Threatened patient and was unkind after more than a decade of dedicated visits. Critical and incredibly mean human.
Dr. Harvey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Orlando Regional Healthcare System
Dr. Stanley C Harvey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Partners Martin County, 900 SE Ocean Blvd Ste F150, Stuart, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley C Harvey in this video.
Dr. Stanley C Harvey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.