Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley L Herschberg has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Stanley L Herschberg has the following 9 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
Showing 5 of 6
50 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Stanley L Herschberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsStanley Herschberg Dops, 10564 5th Ave NE Ste 401, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley L Herschberg in this video.
Dr. Stanley L Herschberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.