Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley W Horowitz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
Showing 5 of 8
This Dr. really needs to leave his political views out of the examining room! He needs to realize that not all of his patients care to hear his constant thoughts on our country's current healthcare laws. It's extremely unprofessional! He was too engrossed in his political opinions to actually listen and comprehend what his patients concerns are and certainly did not act as if he even cared.
Very confused / baffled / uneducated medical staff, especially Dr Horowit's assistant. They seem to never recognize you. They forget recent appointments. Who you are. They are late on returning phone calls. They give incorrect "imporant" medical reports, which most often they can't read correctly.... Extremely unfriedly staff. Cold. Your are a number here, nothing more. They are interested in insurance dollars only. Your health is a by-product, sorry to say. Look elsewhere for your health.This may be the most anit-medical pratice / physician that I have ever encountered. And, I really hate reporting this.
44 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1974
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Stanley W Horowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAffiliated Cardiologists, 525 N 18th St Ste 406, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley W Horowitz in this video.
Dr. Stanley W Horowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.