Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley J Goldberg
Dr. Stanley J Goldberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, AZ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Goldberg is affiliated with Diamond Childrens Medical Center, Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Banner Del E Webb Medical Center. Dr. Goldberg has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley J Goldberg has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Stanley J Goldberg has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
Showing 5 of 23
I had my pre-op with Dr. Goldberg and he was very professional and educated me about what was going to happen. I discussed my concerns with the surgery and the fears I had. He put me at ease and made me feel more comfortable about the surgery. The day of surgery he greeted me in the pre-op area at the hospital. He was very friendly to the family that was present and explained to them what they should also expect. After surgery was finished he met up with my family and told them the results of surgery and where I would be located. He followed up with me the next morning in the hospital to check the surgical site. He was very professional. The follow up visit was about a week later. He was again very professional as we discussed the follow up pathology results. He has great bedside manner and is very caring. I appreciate that he was my surgeon and if I had to go through this situation again I would most definitely have him as my surgeon again.
I was told surgery would take about an hour and 20 Min. Recovery about the same. I never talked to him before or after the surgery. I learned the surgery took three and a half hours and recovery about the same. I'm sure he knew that it was not minor as indicated. I wound up with a six inch incision and a lot of pain. A little chat from him could have given some comfort. The surgery staff were excellent, however the people in the office were not. I went in to get the dressing removed with a walker and people politely held the door and stared. This the same in both directions. No one thought to provide a wheel chair to relieve my struggle to walk. An hour before I went to another office to have my catheter removed They saw me coming and put me in the chair, wheeled me to the procedure and wheeled me back outside to the car. I guess if that did not take place I would not be so disappointed. I gave 3 stars for follow up although it is yet to come. The date is set so time will tell if I choose corectly
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Goldberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1972
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Stanley J Goldberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsBanner Health Center, 13640 N Plaza Del Rio Blvd, Peoria, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley J Goldberg in this video.
Dr. Stanley J Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.