Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley S Johnsen
Dr. Stanley S Johnsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Johnsen is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Johnsen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley S Johnsen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
Showing 5 of 83
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Johnsen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1993
St Louis Childrens Hospital
Dr. Stanley S Johnsen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley S Johnsen in this video.
Dr. Stanley S Johnsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.