4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stanley S Kelsey?

He's been the only dr. that was willing to help me, I will be back and I am very pleased with my surgery.

Patient

I would give Dr.Kelsey 100 stars if I could. If it wasn't for him and the good Lord above I wouldn't be here today. Another Dr., who shall remain nameless, botched a simple procedure and I almost died. Dr. Kelsey removed my ruptured spleen, I was in ICU in critical condition for 5 days. Dr. Kelsey was by far the nicest, most careing and deeply concerned Dr. I have ever seen. This man is truly my hero and I can't say enough good about him.

Dr. Stanley S Kelsey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dickson, TN.

Dr. Stanley S Kelsey Is this you?