Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Lehman
Dr. Stanley Lehman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lehman is affiliated with University Medical Center, Lincoln County Medical Center and Covenant Hospital Plainview. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Lehman has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Lehman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Medical Center
Lincoln County Medical Center
Covenant Hospital Plainview
Covenant Hospital Levelland
TX Tech Physicians Associates
Covenant Medical Center
Covenant Children's Hospital
Mother Francis Hospital
42 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Stanley Lehman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 3601 4th St, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley Lehman in this video.
Dr. Stanley Lehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.