Dr. Stanley S Ling Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stanley S Ling?

rateing

he is the worst Doctor I have ever seen I rate him a 1 so stuck on him self and will dump you at the drop of a hat..so cold .is he really a Doctor?

Great Doctor

I am a teacher and Dr. Ling was my doctor for over 20 years in Kennewick, Washington. I am writing tt Stanley Ling, M.D. who works at the Everett Clinic. I want to share with you that Dr. Ling is an outstanding doctor. He cares for his patients, is understanding, and does all he can for his patients. If I was wealthy I would drive from Pasco, Washington to the Everett Clinic just so Dr. Ling could be my doctor. I have only the greatest respect for him and am sorry that I am not able to have him for my Doctor. It may seem strange but I miss Dr. Ling greatly. He is a great doctor and his presence in Everett should be of great benefit to everone who is able to have Dr. Ling as their doctor..

Great Doctor

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL STAFF - TAKES AWESOME CARE OF DAD!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL STAFF - TAKES AWESOME CARE OF DAD!

Excellence in Medicine

Dr. Ling is by far the best doctor I have had. He is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of family medicine. He takes enough time to deal with the issue at hand as well as inquire as to my general health and any other issues. I just cannot say enough good things about my physician. Wish I had found him many years ago.

Excellence in Medicine

Dr. Stanley S Ling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.