- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stanley Lu
Dr. Stanley Lu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Branch, NJ, with another office in Shrewsbury, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Stanley Lu has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Stanley Lu has the following 3 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Stanley Lu has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Stanley Lu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
19 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Stanley Lu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stanley Lu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Long Branch, NJ.