Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stanley M Goldberg has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Stanley M Goldberg has the following 34 expertise
- Rectal Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Intestinal Fistula
- Rectal Pain
- Intestinal Polyps
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Fistula
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Prolapse
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Stanley M Goldberg is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I went to Dr. Goldberg for a fairly simple problem. Something happened during my colon exam and I have been ill ever since. Literally the moment that he started the procedure, I started to feel ill. It has been more than 10 years and I have been sick everyday. This procedure ruined my life. I am unable to go places, make appointments, take care of my children and live the way that I was living before I had this appointment. I did go back to see if anything else could be done and that was the worst decision. Dr. Goldberg degraded me and spoke down to me. Actually told me to "stop eating and stop living". He may be a well educated doctor but he made a mistake that ruined my life. If only I had never gone to him.
I saw Dr. Goldberg for a relatively simple problem. I am a large man. During the appointment he absolutely demoralized me by absolutely freaking out about me "not breaking his table", "Don't you break that table, we can't get parts for it ya know?" and then the nurse entered the room 3-4 times during my exam to ask questions about other issues, then walking back to his office he remarked "I think that chair will hold you!" I am furious and will be reporting to his clinic manager. I understand that I am a big man, but he does not need to make simply rude statements like that. He may be a fine clinician, but will NEVER return to him!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- University Of Minnesota Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMinneapolis Va Medical Center, 1 Veterans Dr, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stanley M Goldberg in this video.
Dr. Stanley M Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.